[Lilug] Meeting Tuesday. Topic - Python lightning talks

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sun Feb 11 13:51:01 PST 2018

Hi all

 	Tuesday is the monthly LILUG meeting.  As we discussed at the last
meeting we'll be doing Python Lightning talks.  Love to see people adopt
and talk about their favorite libraries.  Of course any tips or tricks are
welcome.  No RSVP is necessary, simply let the group know on Tuesday and
take the floor for a couple of minutes.

 	Our 'three new member' swag giveaway challenge is still unclaimed
so let people know.  Thanks!  See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
The inevitability of deflation, in an unbacked currency system like the US
dollar is a fallacy.  The legislature can forgive debts or coin more money with
the stroke of a pen.  Likewise the judiciary has many powers to move the burden
of debt from a company or individual to the state.  Inflation of the dollar
spawns many horrors but is never an unreachable goal.  A shrinking money supply
mainly benefits those with burden free cash on hand.  Only the very rich, or
those who actively ignored incentives and investment advice from top federal
officials for at least the last decade will benefit.  Noting the aggressive Zipf
distribution of wealth, and the governments refusal to reflate except to
socialize the losses, the contraction in liquidity could be described as class
warfare.