[Lilug] .htaccess

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Wed Jan 3 18:30:11 PST 2018

Roughly

Error 301 is a permenant redirect.

If someone tries to pass an argument to a web page apache gives them a
permanent redirect.  Check your logs and you should see exactly where.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Conservatives:No need to question, analyze, or improve, God overcomes all
anyway.

Liberals:No need to doubt, examine, or achieve results, man will evolve
beyond it anyway.

What's the difference?