[Lilug] Raspberry Pi talk for LILUG tomorrow

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jan 8 19:26:53 PST 2018

Hello All

 	Hooray the glacier is receding!

 	Just wanted to let you know the Raspberry Pi talk is coming a long
nicely!  Amazing what you can do for others when you're not a slave to
the grind! :)

 	Should be interesting for all skill levels but should be a
great talk for newbies to enjoy.  This is not so much a technical how talk
(that takes more time to create) as a why and how and when.

 	I'll be giving this talk tomorrow at the 8pm LILUG meeting.  We
meet at the Digital Ballpark.  See the website for directions.

 	Don't forget, first member to bring three new people to a single
meeting wins the pile of tech swag!

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
When everything is a competition, everyone loses.