[Lilug] Next LILUG meeting tomorrow 7/10.

Bill Catlan wcatlan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:34:38 PDT 2018

Hi Matt and All,

Matt - Thanks for announcing the topic. While serverless Wordpress is an
interesting topic, it is not exactly what I will be discussing. :)

I'll be doing a talk about using Javascript to integrate dynamic content
into a regular Wordpress page without the use of Wordpress plugins. This
techniques allows Wordpress developers to employ a design that cleanly
separates display logic and development from business logic and
development, while leveraging the powerful benefits of an enterprise grade,
serverless backend infrastructure; AWS Lambda will be shown.

Bill