[Lilug] If I'm able can I attend?

Robert Wilkens rob.wilkens at ieee.org
Wed Jun 6 07:55:40 PDT 2018

I know I made a disruption last time, mostly on mailing list afterwards, but I’ve been quiet on mailing list for about 2 months now.

Is it OK for me to attend meeting(s) in future?

The last meeting learning about Coffeescript was interesting, and just today I realized Coffeescript was an established language with books on it, etc.

I’ve got a lot to learn/keep up with, and sometimes attending LILUG meetings inspires me or informs me.

Last meeting I attended, I was  on a bad medicine (Haldol) and now Invega started working right away (the only downside, since I started it on april 25th I’ve gained about 15 pounds).

If I get no response, I may presume the answer is that there is no objection.

BTW- when I was on Haldol, I submitted a letter to the editor that was published in June issue of Communications of the ACM, though normally, I would not have written anything.