[Lilug] Tomorrow is the monthly LILUG meeting

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jun 11 04:53:32 PDT 2018

Hello

 	Tomorrow Tuesday 6/12 is the monthly LILUG meeting.  Kevin and
Chris will be demoing their multi distro USB drive set up.  Reviewing various
operating systems.  Digital Ballpark at 8pm.

 	The swag bag is back.  First person to bring three new people to a
LILUG meeting gets the whole pile of brand new swag.  Right now it's a

12v car splitter
32 gig USB stick
Optical gaming mouse

And as usual, if no one claims it it will grow.  :)

 	Don't forget to pencil in June 30th.  This year's LILUG Open Sauce
LILUG picnic.  As usual LILUG will provide the basics for grilling and you
bring all the good stuff.  12pm at Bethpage park.

 	See you tomorrow.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that
you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the
country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost,
you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the
bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be
true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin
fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and
thieves."
 	-- Andrew Jackson