[Lilug] LILUG meeting tomorrow 3/12 HA Proxy

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Mar 12 18:37:18 PDT 2018

Hi

 	Tomorrow is the monthly LILUG meeting.  We'll be hearing about HA
Proxy.  Please come to the Digital Ballpark at 8pm tomorrow.  BTW our
bring three new friends prize still stands!

 	Do check the website or this mailing list if there is new snow/ice
on the ground.  If it gets dangerous out there, will announce a
cancellation.  As of right now it looks like the meeting is on.  TIA.

See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
The power of suggestion is simple and effective.  It's victims treated as
their own worst enemies, because they are.