[Lilug] Meeting tonight 5/8

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue May 8 06:43:03 PDT 2018

Hello all

 	Tonight is the monthly LILUG meeting.  We did have a topic planned
but unfortunately our speaker has taken ill and will not be able to
present.  Calling for lightning talk volunteers.

 	The pile of swag is back!  It is young but consists of a 12v DC
car lighter splitter, and a 32g USB key.  Be the first person to bring
three new people to LILUG and it's yours.  I'll be adding to the pile as
I spot the deals.  :)

 	As usual 8pm at the digital ballpark.  Be there and be square.

 	See you tonight.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the continents
and the ocean was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."
-- Daniel J. Bornstein