[Lilug] Speaker next meeting, and some good news

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Nov 9 18:45:46 PST 2018

Hello All

 	First the good news.  We have a secretary nominee!  Joe has
volunteered to be LILUG's long sought secretary!  Finally we're going to
have a complete government again!

 	I'm really excited.  It may seem trivial, but Matt was sorely
missed, both in his duties, and his input for the group.  I even ran the
idea of intentionally ending our non profit status past the government.  I
think Joe can fill his shoes!

 	BTW if you miss Matt too, he will be speaking in December.

 	I swear someone had volunteered to do this months talk,
unfortunately while I did take notes, I mixed it up with other business.
Would you mind dropping me an email at president at lilug.org.  Thank you.

 	I'll send a reminder in a couple of days for the monthly meeting.

Thanks!

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see"
-- Carl Jung