[Lilug] LILUG meeting this Tuesday 2/12: Topic Legal review of forensics and compliance.

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sun Feb 10 19:44:32 PST 2019

Hello

   Tuesday 2/12 is the monthly LILUG meeting at 8pm.  As usual we meet at
the Digital Ballpark.  We have a guest speaker, Alex D'Amico esq of
MORRISON MAHONEY LLP, to discuss practical cybersecurity and data privacy
law.

    There are conflicting reports of inclement weather.  We'll wait until
Tuesday at 3pm to decide if the meeting should be held.  Should be obvious
by then.  Please check your LILUG mailing list email after 3pm for
cancellations, before departing.

See you there

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well
informed just to be undecided about them"
 	-- Laurence J. Peter