[Lilug] In case you are not aware, January 3rd. Proof of keys day.

Robert Wilkens robwilkens at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 18:40:43 PST 2019

On your sig, I do not believe in reverse time travel, for if it had happened already, we would know by having a record before we did it.  As per time travelling to the future, I believe in a billion ways that can occur.  For example, I now believe my actions and thoughts are at least in part under external control, call it god if you must, or you hint at community.  There have been far too many coincidences and perfect timings to say otherwise.  I believe with a neuronal network and a brain O.S. You can save and suspend processes and their memories, resume them later, or backup and restore, either to the same body or another.  The only thing I know for sure is fifteen minutes ago I was sad in fetal position, and now I do not know really what I was upset about or why, essentially that process had been suspended.  Now I quite literally feel like a different person.  Psychologists might term this dissociative identity disorder, I might look for more details as to why.

On topic portion....

I also do not believe in cryptocurrency or blockchain, but I might as well be saying I do not believe in the tooth fairy or Santa.