[Lilug] Hosting Large Number of Domains

Rocco Laudadio testing1567 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:26:56 PDT 2019

I've never used Plesk myself, but I ddo have experience with Apache and
Nginx servers running 1000 - 3000 domains. If the sites are low traffic,
the limiting factor tends to be the pool of SSL keys and certificates. If
you have over 1000 SSL enabled domains, restarting the web server service
becomes a slow process. Other than that, it shouldn't be a scaling issue if
the site traffic is low.