[Lilug] [OT] The Technocrat Live tonight 8pm EST

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Jul 25 13:51:49 PDT 2019

Hi

 	Doing my show tonight at 8pm.  Tonight, Ed Eisenstein. Previous
CIO of Nassau county!

http://www.thetechnocratlive.com

 	Please leave some comments or questions on facebook while we're
live.  Love to ask them for you.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
I contend that the supreme court set up the ongoing class warfare when they
ruled money was speech.  Now the 1% has 99% of the 'voice.'  To shut up this
'speech' Americans will vote themselves the treasury in order to destroy the
currency and remove this 'right'.  This will continue until hyperinflation
takes hold.  Like most war everybody looses.