[Lilug] [Personal announcement] The Technocrat Live

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Mar 1 15:42:54 PST 2019

Hi All

 	This may well be the on topic personal plug ever.  Starting a Live
video podcast on all things technocracy.  Which is more or less all
things.

 	The show will be a guest oriented, casual, long conversation
format.  Part informative and part fun.  Guests will tend to be
technocrats, but sometimes not.  I won't be beholden to anyone so I will
explore typically untouched topics.  I will probably do sponsors, but
nobody owns me.

 	I want to hear peoples ideas and stories.

 	A tech note.  Area 22 Productions is handling the streaming
components.  You may know them from Listnet.  Hat tip to them.

 	I've got 2 guests scheduled so far and more on the way.

 	3/7 is Izaac Falken
 	3/14 is LILUG's Richard Siena (sorry pi day is taken)

 	It will stream on Thurdays at 8pm.

http://www.thetechnocratlive.com

 	Give it a watch, if you are interested in being on the show let me know.
Aiming for 52 guests a year!

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that
you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the
country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost,
you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the
bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be
true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin
fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and
thieves."
 	-- Andrew Jackson