[Lilug] Who's heard of the ICANN 5/20/17 DNS Cannouncement? Not me. thetechnocratlive.com

Robert Wilkens robwilkens at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:51:38 PST 2019

Oh, but now on the Drive Home from Disney world about a week or two ago, when we stopped at Chick-Fil-A in Georgia, the strange guy walking up to our table doing a Stitch voice makes more sense now… I think stitch is representative of myself (I’m sure the lilo part is a reference to  old Linux loader!) and I might just be that ‘experiment’ that went – wacky 😊