[Lilug] LILUG meeting tomorrow 3/12. Topic: Legal review of forensics and compliance.

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Mar 11 07:34:29 PDT 2019

Hello all

 	Tomorrow is the monthly LILUG meeting.  Our speaker from last
month has graciously agreed to give it a second go!   Alex D'Amico esq of
MORRISON MAHONEY LLP will be here to discuss practical cybersecurity
and data privacy law.  Bring your legal questions.

 	We meet tomorrow Tuesday 3/12 at the digital ballpark at 8pm.
Bring a friend!  See you all there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Grace is based in recursion.  'Helping others' is self perpetuating.  The
failures come in your exit conditions.