[Lilug] LILUG meeting tomorrow 3/12. Topic: Legal review of forensics and compliance.

Robert Wilkens rob.wilkens at ieee.org
Mon Mar 11 09:18:56 PDT 2019

So long as I have enough gas, i am planning to attend -- my budget is
otherwise blown (no credit/no cash)..

Payday in about a week, free shelter and food at home, plenty of things to
keep busy with (sometimes not being able to spend is good, gives you a
chance to use what you collected, and get organized).

I am 'calming down' again after a brief period of hyperactivity --  my
apologies if i was a little disturbed here.  If an explanation is needed, i
can come up with a valid one (whether or -not the other things were true),
but in person, not on list.  Thanks

--
--
Robert Wilkens