[Lilug] No meeting tonight 4/14

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Apr 14 13:24:49 PDT 2020

Hello All

 	If you missed last meeting, we discussed contingencies for our
current escalation of covid-19 quarantine/lockdown.  LILUG will NOT meet
tonight.  We are roughly following public schools as guidance if meetings
are safe.

 	As for SISIG next week, let's cross that bridge when we come to
it.

 	We've got a great community on the LILUG list.  Local is more
important than ever.  Share your goings on.

 	Stay safe and hopefully I'll see you all soon.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
"One of the fantastic things, I always say, is that the digital world is like
Galapagos Islands for the understanding of evolutionary psychology.  The
little foibles of human behavior that crop up online.   Are very very telling
in what the what deeper human mind really cares about.   What it finds
attractive, more important what it finds repellent.  The system one brain
(Earlier quote "primarily the subconscious") is more about the avoidance
of catastrophe than the attainment of perfection."  --Rory Sutherland