[Lilug] LILUG outdoor meeting tonight

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Dec 15 11:47:39 PST 2020

Hello All

 	We're having the monthly in person alternative LILUG meeting
tonight at 8pm nearby the Panera Bread at Walt Whitman mall.  This is an
outdoor event and the temperature will be around freezing, please wear
outdoor winter clothing.

 	Attendance was not great last meeting, but that day was much
windier, so I'm giving it another shot. No snow forecast until tomorrow.
I'll bring a propane fire pit, but don't assume it will be running.
Dress warm.  Please bring a lawn chair.

 	No need to RSVP, just show up.  See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com