[Lilug] LILUG meeting tomorrow night 2/11 Topic: KVM

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Feb 10 13:59:57 PST 2020

Hello

 	Tomorrow is the monthly LILUG meeting.   The topic is beginning
with KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)  Also we're having PIZZA!!!  It's
not an every meeting thing, but yeah, lets get some pizza.

 	Oh and of course coffee will still be served.  We're not savages.

 	This is a great first meeting so tell your friends.  It's free
learning with pizza suckas!

 	8pm 2/11 at the Digital Ballpark at 100 terminal Drive in
Plainview.  Topic includes a demo so try to get there as close to 8pm as
you can.  see you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject
races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed
their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing."
-- Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Secret Conversations [1961]