[Lilug] Online Virtual Test Meeting with Jitsi

jfp jfp at islandlabs.org
Tue Jul 7 16:12:02 PDT 2020

Not a LILUG meeting, but we can talk about Linux if you want while we
test this software...

On Tuesday, July 7th from 7-9PM, we will be testing a web conference
with Jitsi.  It's a chance to try it out and see if it meets our needs.
Join us and let us know what you think.  We will be trying out others in
the future.

You are invited to join a meeting.
Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/LI-Tech-conf

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,53163114#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=LI-Tech-conf

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to
audio: https://meet.jit.si/LI-Tech-conf#config.startSilent=true