[Lilug] Job Opening for Sr. Linux Engineer

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Wed Jul 8 15:42:35 PDT 2020

RIP Richmond

No place better to build your skills than a lab.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Your civilization has built the Internet.(+2 science per city) This obsoletes
the Hollywood wonder.(+1 happiness per city)