[Lilug] Video chat meeting tonight. 6/9/2020

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jun 9 04:52:09 PDT 2020

Hello All

   It's been two months.  I think we need a LILUG meeting.   Unfortunately,
we can't meet at the ballpark.  Their offices are open, but they are not
permitting any meetings at the moment.

   Paul was kind enough to set up a zoom meeting on his account.  (Thanks
Paul!) We have a video conference at 8pm.  There is a Linux client that
works well for zoom.  Here is the info.

   Topic: LILUG - June 9
Time: Jun 9, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84699811671

Meeting ID: 846 9981 1671
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,84699811671# US (New York)

Meeting ID: 846 9981 1671

 	See you online at 8pm.  Don't forget to make yourself a coffee.
:)

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com