[Lilug] Mail Server

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Fri May 8 09:36:29 PDT 2020

And what may be the biggest problem you may have that is not easily in your control short of changing your ISP – most ISPs block port 25 required for mail transmission/reception to their customers.  Cablevision only makes it available (in my experience) if you have a business account with a static IP which can increase your monthly costs to over $100/month for cable internet alone.