[Lilug] Mail Server

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Fri May 8 14:46:01 PDT 2020

Speaking of email.

Mark good to hear from you.  Do me a favor and whitelist warcloud.net.
Tried to get in touch with you a year back and gmail blocked me.

Thanks.

Matt

PS: Jim.  This email is an example of the joys of running your own email
server. A few of us do it.  Is it worth it?  That depends on your
personality.  For me, hell yeah.  Bonus?  Marketable skill!

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer