[Lilug] [Lilug-si-sig] No physical LILUG meeting tomorrow. Let's experiment.

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue May 12 17:33:38 PDT 2020

Hello all

 	Damn.  I'm so close to a free (as in freedom) video conferencing
solution for us.  Solved a half dozen problems but still 2 or three to go.
Keep an eye on the mailing list.  Some time this week I'm going to need
peeps to help me stress test it.  I'll set a date and a time and address
to give it a run.

 	Hang in there.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes  (I fear my enemies most when they bring me gifts)
 	-- Virgil , Aeneid, II. 49.