[Lilug] Tuesday LILUG zoom meeting, Topic Containers.

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Oct 12 00:04:55 PDT 2020

Hello All

 	Last month we tried an in person LILUG meeting, same for SISIG.
Attendance was Ok, but not great.  Some people prefer in person, some
remote.  What to do?  What else, lets do both things.  LILUG meetings will
be remote for the rest of 2020, LILUG SISIG will be in person.  If you
feel like making a LILUG meeting in person please feel welcome at SISIG
the third Tuesday no matter your skill level.  More details on SISIG after
the LILUG meeting this week.

 	This month we will have a guest speaker Joe Giordano.  He is the
Red Hat Chief Architect, Northeast - Regional Office of Technology

 	The topic will be Linux containers.  Red Hat's Approach to
enterprise and the community!  It will be a two parter, we'll pick up the
second part in a few months.

 	As usual LILUG will meet at 8pm.  Second Tuesday is the 13th this
October.  The zoom info follows after this message.  I look forward to
seeing you all Tuesday night.  Please 'bring' a friend if this topic is
interesting to you.  See you there.

Matt

Zoom INFO

Matthew Newhall is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LILUG October meeting
Time: Oct 13, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86806566489

Meeting ID: 868 0656 6489
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,86806566489# US (New York)
+13126266799,,86806566489# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
         +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 868 0656 6489
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb3GUsd2Zs

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
WARNING:  Humans having sex.  Strong opinion required.