[Lilug] Meeting tonight 12/14 8pm

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Dec 14 14:17:33 PST 2021

Hello All

 	We are having our monthly meeting at the Digital Ballpark this
evening at 8pm.  There are new NYS regulations that masks must be worn in
public, so we are requiring members comply with them.  Other than that we
will decide tonight how to proceed in future months.

 	The topic is tech news, and elections are tonight.  See you at
8pm.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny
individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities" - Ayn Rand