[Lilug] OMG June snuck up on me

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jun 8 16:43:28 PDT 2021

Hello All

 	Tonight, in 20 minutes is the monthly LILUG meeting.

 	Yup it's still zoom.

   	Recycling May's info 898 0441 3166

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
"A paper monetary standard means there are no restraints on the printing press
or on federal deficits. In 1971, M3 was $776 billion; today it stands at $8.9
trillion, an 1100% increase. Our national debt in 1971 was $408 billion; today
it stands at $6.8 trillion, a 1600% increase. Since that time, our dollar has
lost almost 80% of its purchasing power. Common sense tells us that this
process is not sustainable and something has to give. So far, no one in
Washington seems interested."
 	-- Rep Ron Paul 9/5/2003