[Lilug] teams

Jörg Kewisch jorg at mellifera.buzz
Wed Mar 17 11:10:13 PDT 2021

My work place makes us use Microsoft teams for video conferencing. After such a meeting (on a Linux computer)  i closed the window, but then noticed that iotop still reported activity from teams. I found that there were still 10 teams processes running. I killed them, started the video window, closed it, and all 10 processes were back.

How can I find out whether the IO from iotop is disk io or network io. Is team spying on my activity when I am not using it?

--
  Jörg Kewisch
  jorg at mellifera.buzz