[Lilug] Seeking Jr Linux Admin

Soto, Lisa lsoto at bnl.gov
Wed Jul 13 09:18:01 PDT 2022

Greetings to the LILUGers!

I'm the hiring manager for an open role we have on-site at Brookhaven National Lab:

https://jobs.bnl.gov/job/upton/sr-linux-analyst-jr-linux-engineer/3437/30879914576

We are seeking a Jr Linux admin in support of the NSLS2. Please take a look and email me privately if you have any questions about the role or the Lab.

Feel free to apply if you're interested!

Thanks,
Lisa
--
Lisa Soto, PMP (She/Her)