[Lilug] LILUG hangout tomorrow 9/20 at top golf in holtzville

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Sep 19 11:20:01 PDT 2022

Hello All

 	Tomorrow is the LILUG hangout.   We are trying something new and
meeting at Top Golf in Holtzville.

 	This is NOT free, and we will be pooling money together for group
rentals so please try to be on time, at 8pm, so we can figure out what to
rent.  If you are coming but running just a little late you can text me an
let me know at (516)987-9410 and we will wait.

 	The address is Top Golf, 5231 Express Dr N, Holtsville, NY.

 	If this sounds like a fun time to you, I'll see you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
The copyright industry is not any more about quality content than the mafia is
about building a better society.  Their customers are their victims.  Their
service is being the only game in town.