[Lilug] Next LILUG Meeting Tuesday 8/8; Picnic Saturday 8/5

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Wed Aug 2 08:55:45 PDT 2023

Greetings folks,

This is you're friendly reminder that the next LILUG meeting will be at 8pm on Tuesday, August 8 at the Digital Ballbark in Plainview.  (Same LUG place, Same LUG time!)

Two cheese pizza's will be provided!  Feel free to bring something else to supplement the snacking!

Also, don't forget, the second open sauce picnic is THIS SATURDAY, August 5, at Bethpage State Park.  Noon until end!  Free to attend (state park parking fees apply), bring your friends and favorite picnic foods to share!

Lee Wilbur
A+, MCSA, MCTS, MS-MVP 2006-2018
Multiverse Enterprises Inc
Providing Technical Support for IT Professionals and SMBs
In the Long Island and New York City areas
516.901.2558 * www.multiverseit.com<http://www.multiverseit.com/>

Please note: Although we may sometimes respond to email, text, and phone calls instantly at all hours of the day, our regular business hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.

Twitter: MultiverseIT / ThatWindowsGeek
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Multiverse-Enterprises/102713849814574
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/leewilbur