[Lilug] Picnic THIS SATURDAY!

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Wed Jun 21 17:21:38 PDT 2023

Greetings folks,

It's just a few days until our joint picnic with ICON and Island Labs!

The Picnic is at Bethpage State Park's picnic grounds and is RAIN OR SHINE as we have a pavilion to protect us from rain (if necessary).  There's no fee to attend EXCEPT for the State Park's mandatory vehicle entry fee if you come by car.

Starts at 10am and goes all day.

Registration is NOT required but if you do register, ICON's got a Smores kit for you!

Register here: ICON Event Registration - 2023 Picnic at Bethpage State Park (iconsf.org)<http://registration.iconsf.org/index.asp>

ICON will have a raffle, games, and of course food, though we encourage everyone to contribute their favorite drinks/snacks/food.

IMPORTANT: There are TWO pavilions - our picnic is at the one up the hill about 3-4 minute walk from the parking lot.  It is NOT the pavilion closest to the lot.

-Lee