[Lilug] Meeting Reminder - Next Meeting TUESDAY 3/12

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Tue Mar 5 19:27:22 PST 2024

Greetings folks,

Your monthly reminder that our next meeting that the Digital Ballpark in Plainview is in ONE WEEK, on Tuesday, March 12, 2024 at 8pm.

See you there!

-Lee

Lee Wilbur
A+, MCSA, MCTS, MS-MVP 2006-2018
Multiverse Enterprises Inc
Providing Technical Support for IT Professionals and SMBs
In the Long Island and New York City areas
516.901.2558   www.multiverseit.com<http://www.multiverseit.com>

Please note: Although we may sometimes respond to email, text, and phone calls instantly at all hours of the day, our regular business hours are 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.

Twitter: MultiverseIT / ThatWindowsGeek
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Multiverse-Enterprises/102713849814574
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/leewilbur