[Lilug-si-sig] Next Meeting - Tomorrow, December 15th, 2015

Bart Mallio bmallio at mail.rockefeller.edu
Mon Dec 14 10:33:45 PST 2015

Hi everyone-

As you know, LILIG's SI-SIG group is meeting tomorrow at 8 PM at the Panera Bread store at the Huntington Mall.  Matt Newhall has a previous commitment, but I will be there to run the meeting.

I am also scheduled as speaker, but have been too crazy/busy to actually write a talk.  So I thought I would steal some electrons from Reddit and propose an "Ask me Anything" session related to information security.  Bring your questions-forensics, incident response, metrics, program management, etc.-and I will do my best to answer them!

Best,
--bart

Bartholomew R. Mallio, CISSP
Information Security Intelligence Analyst
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue
New York, NY  10065
212-327-7183
Bart.mallio at rockefeller.edu

PGP Fingerprint:
607B 2866 2DB0 6842 84BC  8915 FB12 323B 4E43 CCB5

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information for the sole purpose of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.