[Lilug-si-sig] Meeting change, SISIG tomorrow

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Sep 14 12:44:07 PDT 2015

Hi

 	After lots of acrobatics, it looks like SISIG will be the third
Tuesday.  I'm really sorry.  I know this inconveniences some folks.  Just
no other way to do it.  Unless something radical happens, we won't be
changing this for a while.  It's rough when a group's time keeps moving
around.  Again I am really sorry.

 	On the bright side it doesn't get easier to remember or advertise
than this.   No more strange double up weeks.  SISIG is always 7 days
after LILUG, to the minute.  Of course we may reschedule holiday meetings
if that works for everybody.

 	I hope we'll see you tomorrow at 8pm at Panera at Walt Whitman
Mall.  Maybe we'll see a few Cisco folks as well.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"You don't get the keys to Crazy Town UNTIL you buy the house."  -- A divorce
attorney