[Lilug-si-sig] Scheduling problems

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Sep 11 11:14:17 PDT 2015

Hey all

 	Just found out Tuesday that LIDMUG meets the forth Monday now.
Sorry.  Not gunna happen.

 	I think we're back to the third Tuesday unless someone can propose
a better day.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
  relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." -- Richard Feynman