[Lilug-si-sig] SI SIG meeting today

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Aug 15 11:56:45 PDT 2017

Hi

 	Today is the monthly SISIG meeting.  All about managing
groups of servers and it's perils.  I'll see you at Panera bread at 8pm.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
We are blind to our own cultures handling of psychopaths. The nature of our
emotional triggers make us so. But when we see another society with different
triggers we easily spot the effects of their psychopaths. We follow our own
pied piper, but shake our head in condemnation when we see our counterparts
do the same. This is the basis of racism and prejudice.