[Lilug-si-sig] SI SIG meeting tonight.

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Tue Dec 19 13:46:44 PST 2017

The Farce is strong with you...

-----Original Message-----
From: Lilug-si-sig [mailto:lilug-si-sig-bounces at lists.lilug.org] On Behalf Of odinson
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:50 PM
To: lilug-si-sig at lilug.org
Subject: [Lilug-si-sig] SI SIG meeting tonight.

Hi all
 	Tonight is the monthly SISIG meeting, place of all things multiserver.  Panera at Walt Whitman at 8pm.

 	Tonight we will not be disucssing Last Jedi, because I'm waiting for the kids to see it.

 	Certainly the train wreck that is cyberspace will produce another security disaster to focus on instead.

 	See you there.  I have forseen it.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Debt magnifies our fortunes, whichever way they're going.
 	-- Megan McArdle