[Lilug-si-sig] SISIG meeting tonight

Robert Wilkens rob.wilkens at ieee.org
Tue Mar 20 11:09:25 PDT 2018

Within 5-10 minutes before receiving this e-mail, I drove by that Panera and it was pointed out to me by the driver (Mom!)- This was between 11-11:15am.

Medical issues are causing doubt in my attending today, I saw doc this a.m. and made two separate trips to pharmacy.

I also understand there is some concern over whether or not I should attend these SISIG meetings, that was expressed to me in the past, and I understand why – probably moreso today than a month ago or years ago when I last attended.

-Rob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10