[Lilug-si-sig] SISIG meeting tonight - meeting is on, but ice/snow has begun

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Mar 20 14:11:22 PDT 2018

Hi

 	Not canceling the meeting, but if you don't feel comfortable
driving in winter weather, you might want to stay home.  I will be there.

 	Not showing up on the radar but the precipitation has already
started in Queens.  Please keep this in mind when deciding if you are
going tonight.

 	See you there.  If not see you next time.

Matt