[Lilug-si-sig] Manipulating the YouTube Algorithm

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Sun Mar 31 22:10:21 PDT 2019

Another security list I'm on had this pass through it... thought it might be interesting (though I haven't watched it myself).

-Lee

Interesting video on Manipulating YouTube's Algorithm.  The guy in the video has been making science YouTube videos  (Smarter Every Day) for years.  (They are excellent.)
But his last couple of videos have been on Fake News.  This one is interesting as he exposes the AI being used to mass produce YouTube videos for profit and political gain.

Would be interested in security experts comments on his videos.

Manipulating the YouTube Algorithm - (Part 1/3) Smarter Every Day 213

https://youtu.be/1PGm8LslEb4