[Lilug-si-sig] FW: Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Fri May 3 08:44:55 PDT 2019

Hey folks,

If you’re not the patchmanagement (for WSUS) mailing list, this came in a week ago and ended up generating a LOT of discussion around domain admin access and related.  The Lockheed Martin link has whitepapers at the end.  I’ve not read it thoroughly, but definitely looks worth while if you’re concerned about security.

-Lee