[Lilug-si-sig] LILUG meeting tomorrow Lighning talks and 'fix my laptop'

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Mon May 13 13:29:49 PDT 2019

Hi All

 	Keeping this meeting light.  On the agenda

 	1. Lightning talks
 	2. Fix my laptop
 	3. Planning the open source picnic

1. Please volunteer for a lightning talk.  A great way to share a a 5
minute impromptu, 'hey look what Linux can do.'

2. 'Fix my Laptop' Have a stubborn problem on a Linux laptop?  Bring it,
we'll put it up on the big screen and crowd source a solution.  No
desktops please.  Let try and keep it light.

3. We need to set a date for the open sauce picnic.  Check you calendars.

 	See you tomorrow, 5/14, at 8pm.  Digital Ballpark.

See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the
innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they
  control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X