[Lilug-si-sig] LILUG physical meeting tonight.

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Nov 17 12:58:34 PST 2020

Hello all

 	Despite warnings of some really cold weather, we're going to go
ahead with our November outdoor, in person meeting.  Please dress for deep
winter hats, gloves, warm shoes, winter jackets as it will be 37 and windy
before the meeting is over.  Please bring a folding chair as well.

 	This is a LILUG in person meeting and ALL are welcome.  We're
using SISIG's slot for the time being.

 	I will bring a fire pit which we will attempt to use, but if we
run afoul of security, they will get no argument from me.  IMO it's really
up to luck.  Bring warm clothing and a warm drink.

 	The meeting is in the Walt Whitman Mall parking lot outside of
Panera Bread.  8-10pm.  Please consider stopping in Panera and buying some
food.  I believe they close at 9pm.

 	See you tonight

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Conservatives:No need to question, analyze, or improve, God overcomes all
anyway.

Liberals:No need to doubt, examine, or achieve results, man will evolve
beyond it anyway.

What's the difference?