[Lilug-si-sig] LILUG in person meetings are back, starting tonight

odinson at warcloud.net odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Oct 12 14:45:20 PDT 2021

Hello all

 	Good news, if you haven't heard, LILUG meetings are back in
person at the Digital Ballpark.  Please bring a mask and wear it to your
comfort level.  Masks work!

 	On pandemic saftey, same as everything else LILUG has ever done.
Enforcenment isn't interesting to us.  Nor are we qualified or equipt
as such.  We are not the cops.  Do with that what you will.

 	If that makes you uncomfortable, don't come.

 	Really looking forward to seeing everyone!  It's been way too
long!  See you at 8pm.

 	Hopefully with Pizza!

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
My weekly podcast, The Technocrat Live.  http://www.thetechnocratlive.com
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Mercy is to self preservation as hope is to justice.  Faith represents the need
and desire to bring the needs of self and the needs of society together.  Faith
comes at a cost though, the burden of doubt.  In vanity, the faithful wrongly
blame reason as the source of doubt.  Unreasonable faith attacks society,
turning people from it.  The challenge of religion is promoting faith without
vanity.  The shortest path is humility and reason by example.