[Lilug Planning] [Government] jobs.lilug.org

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:28:47 PDT 2008

This conversation started on the government list but should probably
be on the planning list.  So, I've moved it there and rearranged the
replies below to be in the proper order.
Mark.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 13:56, ~ ~ <hydratek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey gang,
> I just talked with this company in Farmingdale that is almost entirely linux
> on the backend. The thought popped into my head, why not keep a listing on
> the wiki of know long island companies that are pro-open source /embrace
> linux ?
> it would certainly help a few people looking for jobs locally.
> feedback?
> -j

Jason,

I dig it.  We should probably include a little blurb about what the
company does (a sentence or two) and then a link to the companies
website.  I also plan on gutting the Jobs page in the wiki, moving any
still-relevant job posts on to the job board, and just leaving a link
on the jobs wiki page to jobs.lilug.org.

Mark.