[Lilug Planning] November meeting - website upgrades

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:39:16 PDT 2008

Hello,

I think we have a topic lined up for next month.  I just checked the
website and there's no information on it though.  John Teddy, I forget
the topic that you had lined up for November, but if you remind me of
what it was I could update the site, or you could update it yourself,
or the speaker could update it, or whatever.  :o)

Oh, by the way, I updated mediawiki on lilug.org to 1.12.1.  There was
a small security patch that went in.  We should look at upgrading to
1.13, but I don't know what is in it, if anything, that is interesting
for us.

Mark.