[Lilug Planning] Fwd: LILUG Needs Help and Ideas for September Meeting

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Aug 18 14:43:03 PDT 2009

Hi

 	AFAIK we need for September, but October is covered.  Just filled
in a stub in the wiki.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

Just because communism is wrong about the nature of men, does not mean that
class conflict is not real.  We are all scoundrels when we win, but refusing to
admit it makes us villains too.